For analysis and remarketing purposes you want to configure target groups in Google Analytics. If you set this correctly you can segment cookies.
- Log in to Google Analytics
- Click Admin
- Click Audience Definitions
- Go to Audience groups
- Click on New Audience
- Google proposes a number of recommended audiences, in this example we choose "Users who have completed a goal conversion" (so you can exclude this audience for remarketing campaigns, for example)
- Enter at Duration of membership how many days these people belong to this segment. Choose a day between 1 and 540 days. In our example we choose 30 days (it is likely that the person may be interested in coming back after 30 days).
- Enter a name of your choice at Audience Name
- Click Next step
- Select the desired accounts at Add destinations
- Click Publish
You can repeat the above steps and create multiple target groups. Think carefully about interesting target groups or ask a Briq Bookings expert for help.